As Sales Director, your main focus lies in managing the sales team. You determine the commercial strategy and ensure that your team thrives. Do you have the experience in (intra)logistics and the organizational leadership skills it takes?
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS SALES DIRECTOR?
You will join an internationally operating, rapidly growing and healthy company with an innovative and dynamic mentality. As Sales Director you will focus on the commercial activities of the Central European market:
- You manage a team of 6 sales representatives and 9 sales engineers. You take on a coaching role and ensure that the (sometimes challenging) targets are achieved. By achieving these targets, the team will only expand further to meet its expected growth.
- You work from the office in Wiesbaden, since approximately 70% of the clients are located in Germany. The other clients are spread across Central Europe: Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Switzerland, and Poland.
- You develop a commercial strategy by staying informed about market trends and movements, allowing you to quickly identify new commercial opportunities.
- You assist in setting financial targets, monitor the performance of commercial activities, and prepare reports for senior management.
- You build strong partnerships with key stakeholders and collaborate with sales engineering, project execution, marketing, customer service,…
WHO ARE YOU AS SALES DIRECTOR?
- You combine a relevant masters degree with multiple years of experience in a commercial management position (Sales Director or VP Sales) in an international environment.
- You have a strong background in (intra)logistics and are interested in robotics.
- As a strong people manager, you know perfectly how to lead and motivate a team.
- You live in the Wiesbaden region (Germany) and have a good understanding of the German market.
- You are fluent in English and German. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be part of an enthusiastic, young and growing organisation, where you have the freedom and opportunity to take initiatives. Additionally, you can count on:
- a company car and fuel card
- meal vouchers
- expense allowance
- group and hospitalization insurance
- CAO90 bonus
- the possibility to work from home
- many training and growth opportunities!
Please note that applying for this position without extensive experience in intralogistics would be unproductive.
Our recruiters are there for you and are happy to provide you with all the inside information about the company, the vacancy and the salary package:
Are you ready for a new challenge? Go for BETTER and let us help you find your dreamjob. As leading recruitment company, vanAnaarBETER will guide you throughout the entire process: from selection to application. You can count on honest and professional advice from us, a personal approach and clear, open communication. Together with you we will go for your professional happiness and that dreamjob we talked about!
Make good work of your work! See you soon.