ISO 13849-1:2016. Does this sound like more than just a good password to you? Do you want to exchange your experience and knowledge for a challenge? Then keep reading, because this position might be just for you!
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A SAFETY ADVISOR PROJECTS?
You will join a Belgian, internationally operating, rapidly growing, and healthy company with an innovative and dynamic mentality. As a Safety Engineer, you will ensure safety for projects within logistics that involve robotics, mechatronics, and electronics.
- You will provide advice to internal engineers, customers, and other stakeholders.
- You will prepare documents that (inter)national clients must base their decisions on and also take care of the internal documentation of risk assessments and safety requirements (SRS).
- Everyone involved in projects can turn to you for questions and advice.
- Finally, you will also validate hardware solutions using BGIA Sistema.
WHO ARE YOU AS A SAFETY ADVISOR PROJECTS?
- You have experience in a similar position and a background in mechanics, electronics, or mechatronics.
- You have knowledge of safety standards and guidelines, also within machinery. Knowledge of US standards is a plus.
- You have experience with RA evaluation techniques, specifically with electrical and hydraulic components.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the freedom and opportunity to take initiatives and choose between domestic and foreign projects. Additionally, you can count on:
- a company car
- meal vouchers
- expense allowance
- group and hospitalization insurance
- CAO-90 bonus
- fun company events
- many training and growth opportunities!
Our recruiters are there for you and are happy to provide you with all the inside information about the company, the vacancy and the salary package:
Are you ready for a new challenge? Go for BETTER and let us help you find your dreamjob. As leading recruitment company, vanAnaarBETER will guide you throughout the entire process: from selection to application. You can count on honest and professional advice from us, a personal approach and clear, open communication. Together with you we will go for your professional happiness and that dreamjob we talked about!
Make good work of your work! See you soon.