Looking for a role where you can work from home half the time? If you're digitally savvy, proficient in SAP and looking for a long-term career opportunity, this could be the perfect fit for you. Read on to learn more about the role and its exciting incentives.
WHAT DO YOU DO AS A PRODUCT MASTER DATA ASSISTANT?
Our client is a large international company with a focus on product specific and extensive data (big data). They have various international locations across the EU, but all master data is processed in Ghent. As a Product Master Data Assistant, your tasks and responsibilities will consist of:
- Ensuring that all master data related to product and production is accurate.
For example: if R&D develops a product and provides the details, you must input all the details into the system using SAP.
- Working with codes for all related aspects: existing and new products, product updates, changes, etc.
- Acting as a point of contact for various departments, such as production, R&D, sales, etc.
- Actively collecting information and providing said information to these departments.
- Critically questioning data and ensuring quality controls.
WHO ARE YOU AS A PRODUCT MASTER DATA ASSISTANT?
- You hold a Bachelor's degree.
- You are proficient in working with SAP.
- You are digitally savvy and can easily work with different systems.
- You have excellent knowlegde of English.
- You are looking for long-term employment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be working in a dynamic, people-focused environment that pays a lot of attention to corporate social responsibility. The company culture is focused on long-term commitment and growth, and puts a strong emphasis on flexibility and work-life balance. Job security and sufficient challenges are guaranteed. Moreover, you can count on the following incentives:
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home for 50% of the time
- Group and health insurances
- Guaranteed income insurance and private accident insurance
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
Our recruiters are here to help you:
- By telephone: contact Ellen on 0460 94 76 46 or 052 30 16 60
- By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feel free to immediately schedule your introductory interview by surfing to vananaarbeter.com/verbetergesprek
Are you ready for a new challenge? Go for BETTER and let us help you find your dreamjob. As leading recruitment company, vanAnaarBETER will guide you throughout the entire process: from selection to application. You can count on honest and professional advice from us, a personal approach and clear, open communication. Together with you we will go for your professional happiness and that dreamjob we talked about!
Get working on good work! See you soon!