Do you have an affinity for contracts and feel at home in a procurement department? Are you looking for a broad and varied range of tasks where no two working days are alike? Then it might be worth reading on!
WHAT DO YOU DO AS A CONTRACT & PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT?
Our client is a leading European food group. They produce and sell high-quality food products and place a lot of emphasis on corporate social responsibility. As a Contract & Procurement Assistant, you will support the procurement department and take care of everything related to contracts:
- You support a team of 5 purchasers in indirect spend (ranging from electricity costs to invoices from consultants), in terms of contracts, category management, and supplier management.
- You are responsible for contract administration. You gather the necessary data for preparation, create the contract, and follow up on e-signing.
- You provide accurate data for financial analyses of major projects. You do this by applying the necessary filters to existing reports in Power BI.
- You ensure that all data related to contracts and suppliers is processed correctly in the database and keep the web portal up to date.
- You become an expert in MS Office, SharePoint, DocuSign, Power BI, and SAP so that your colleagues can benefit from your best practices, presentations, and training.
WHO ARE YOU AS A CONTRACT & PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT?
- You have a bachelor's degree or can consider yourself equivalent through experience.
- You have an affinity for contract management and are eager to further develop your skills in this area.
- You have good numerical insight and work with great precision.
- You enjoy mastering new systems down to the smallest detail. You are also able to quickly absorb new information.
- You communicate fluently in English and French. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be part of a dynamic, people-oriented environment and a very nice team with occasional team activities. In this position, you have flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home 50% of the time. Additionally, you can count on a salary based on your experience, supplemented with attractive benefits:
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Company restaurant with various delicacies and coffee corners with fruit baskets
- Training opportunities
- Easily accessible offices in Ghent
- Bicycle leasing option.
Our recruiters are here for you and will gladly provide you with all the inside information about the company, the job, and the salary package:
- By telephone: contact Ellen on 0460 94 76 46 or 052 30 16 60
- By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feel free to immediately schedule your introductory interview by surfing to vananaarbeter.com/verbetergesprek
Are you ready for a new challenge? Go for BETTER and let us help you find your dreamjob. As leading recruitment company, vanAnaarBETER will guide you throughout the entire process: from selection to application. You can count on honest and professional advice from us, a personal approach and clear, open communication. Together with you we will go for your professional happiness and that dreamjob we talked about!
Make good work of your work! See you soon.