Do you have experience in technical procurement in an international context, preferably in the automotive sector? And do you love to solve problems? Then be sure to read more about this exciting vacancy.
WHO ARE YOU AS TECHNICAL PURCHASER?
- You hold a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technics or administration
- You have at least 5 years of experience as materials purchaser in an international environment
- You are result-oriented and a great negotiator
- You are strong in English, both orally and in writing. Any other language is an asset
- You are strategical and can work under pressure towards a deadline
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE AS TECHNICAL PURCHASER?
- You lead all purchasing activities in the Product Creation Process
- In the process you take quality, budget and time into account
- You involve the suppliers from the earliest stage of the purchases
- You discuss the purchase campaigns in your team and defend them in the Purchasing Steering Group
WHERE WILL YOU BE WORKING?
In the international headquarters of a production company in Dendermonde, where a lot of attention is paid to the development and well-being of the employees.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
A challenging position in a dynamic environment with room for growth and initiative. You will receive a competitive salary package, flextime, homeworking and other benefits such as bicycle lease, paid leave, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, etc.
MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY?
Are you interested in this position or having further questions? Feel free to contact our recruiters:
- By telephone: Contact Silke at 0489 98 93 27 or 052 30 16 60
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By WhatsApp at 052 30 16 60 or the following link: https://wa.me/3252301660
- You can also immediately plan your video call at: https://vananaarbeter-com.24sessions.com/eenkortekennismaking
Do good work! See you soon!
Reference number: 35-1869
Authorisation number: VG.2180/U