Would you like to build your career in a fast growing company? Are innovation, creativity and long-term strategy part of your DNA? Interested in a long-term relationship and exciting career plan? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
WHO ARE YOU AS INTERNATIONAL SAP FICO SPECIALIST?
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree in IT
- You are familiar with ITIL and Agile
- You have excellent knowledge of English. Any other European language will be a strong asset, in particular Dutch and French
- You have a first experience in implementing a SAP environment (green or brown field)
- You have comprehensive knowledge of the SAP financial system to include SAP functional areas, particularly Financial Accounting (FI), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Materials Management (MM), and Controlling (CO)
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE AS INTERNATIONAL SAP FICO SPECIALIST?
- You assist in rolling out the future template and further continuous improvement and growth of our Corporate SAP S/4HANA system
- As a key player with primary focus on the SAP S/4HANA financial modules, you will work on supporting and advising the business in their further improvements of business process design and implementation activities
- You map business processes to SAP technologies and best practices
- You identify improvements and solutions. You support and lead initiatives in an agile way
- You write functional and technical specification and configuration documents. You also review documentation and keep test scenario’s up to date
- You will work together with our SAP implementation partner for externalized development work
- You do minor to medium SAP S/4HANA system developments and configuration
- You provide expert support to requests and incidents
- You help and advise in selecting the most relevant tools and techniques to meet specific internal client requirements
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
You can count on a nice salary supplemented with interesting benefits. In addition, you will have the opportunity to become a key player in our customer’s SAP Competence Center.
WHERE WILL YOU BE WORKING?
A construction company that is one of the larger global players in its niche. The company has been in business for over 60 years and has offices all over the world. They combine the structure of a larger company with the flexibility and innovation of a start-up, to support opportunities and dynamic and fast decision making.
MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY:
Are you interested in this position or having further questions? Feel free to contact our recruiters:
- By telephone: Contact Candy at 0474 98 06 34 or 052 30 16 60
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By WhatsApp at 052 30 16 60 or the following link: https://wa.me/3252301660
- You can also immediately plan your video call at https://vananaarbeter-com.24sessions.com/eenkortekennismaking
Do good work! See you soon!
Authorisation number: VG/2180.U